Our Commitment to Privacy
Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. Within this privacy notice you will be able to find information pertaining to the following subjects:
- The Information We Collect
- How We Collect And Use Your Information
- How We Secure Your Data
The Information We Collect
This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on the Unitruck US website. Unitruck US will use the information collected on our “contact us” form to evaluate a potential client’s needs and requests of services to be provided by Unitruck US. Information requested includes the following: Name, Title, Company, Address, City, State, Zip Code, Phone, Email and Website URL.
How We Collect and Use Your Information
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will respond to you specifically concerning the information you included in your online request. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
- Strictly necessary cookies. Strictly necessary cookies allow core website functionality such as user login and account management. The website cannot be used properly without strictly necessary cookies.
- Performance cookies. Performance cookies are used to see how visitors use the website, eg. analytics cookies. Those cookies cannot be used to directly identify a certain visitor.
- Targeting cookies. Targeting cookies are used to identify visitors between different websites, eg. content partners, banner networks. Those cookies may be used by companies to build a profile of visitor interests or show relevant ads on other websites.
- Functionality cookies. Functionality cookies are used to remember visitor information on the website, eg. language, timezone, enhanced content.
- Unclassified cookies. Unclassified cookies are cookies that do not belong to any other category or are in the process of categorization.
How We Secure Your Data
Currently we do not collect sensitive information online which may require encryption, i.e., Credit Card Number. However, we would like to take the time to stress the importance of data encryption and make you aware of how to ensure the protection of such information. Never enter sensitive information on a website on which you cannot verify proper security.
You can verify this by looking for a closed-lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or by looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.